Today started Blizzcon 2014, this is like getting Christmas
early for gamers around the world! Leading up to this year’s show there was tons
speculation on possible new expansion and games. As crazy as the internet is
with rumors, leaks and just bad information, Blizzard was able to keep all their
secrets safe!
Titan cancelled; does anyone else remember this report
across the internet? "Blizzard throws away million and shuts down
project". I also remember that blizzard is the company that will shelve a
project if it is not up to their standards. This is good and gives gamers the
best products out there. Following this method is how Blizzard has been able to
stay in front of the gaming market for 20 years. Now that Titan has been cancelled
what possible news could we get from Blizzcon?
Oh just a new IP called Overwatch? Well, dam no hype on this
game until they showed it off at the show and it seems very polished. They are
so good at keeping secrets! They are also going to put it into Beta Testing in
January 2015? Like I said blizzard shocked us all and I for one and super
excited. I cannot wait to play this and it is a first person shooter. I am not
the biggest fan of shooters, but this game looks amazing. When is the last time
you played a shooter where teamwork was more important than kills?
Hearthstone has a new expansion coming in December 2014? How
they pulled this all off at the same time they are releasing Warlords of Draenor
shows Blizzard dedication to their games. Goblins vs Gnomes looks like it is
going to bring more craftiness into the game through these two different engineers.
They make stuff it blows up; they make more stuff it blows up with an even
bigger boom. What are we going to get that just blows up as a card, I am not
sure, but I cannot wait to play for the goblins!
Wow, we can’t forget about Starcraft! A standalone product where
is does not matter if you have played any of the other games! They have just
made this massively successful game even more accessible to gamers who are
going to want to see how the series draws to a close. The final chapter is
going to be told and we will all see what happens to this living universe we
have grown to love. Oh yea and they said Lurkers are back…no big deal!
This is just a small list of release and news they talked
about today during the opening ceremony. Blizzard may take a lot of crap from
the community because they are not able to be what every player wants them too,
but they are still a top the MMO world, Hearthstone has taken e-sports by storm
and now they are going to make a FPS? Blizzard has managed to show us what we
should expected from all games we play as we watch them pour everything into
just a few products to make sure we have the best possible game they can give
us! I do not think they can go wrong.
If you want to sign up for Overwatch Beta
click the link below.
As always I will keep bringing that BOOM and let me know
what you think!!!
More Blizzcon news in the next few days…

No comments:
Post a Comment