Tuesday, September 9, 2014

This blog and me

Hey, everyone I wanted to take the time to let you know who I am and what my goals for this blog. My name is Mike, but everyone knows me as Terinn23. I came up with my game name thanks to my daughters. It is a combination of their names and I know I would not be who I am without them! I am active duty United States Air Force for the last 14 years. I love my job and am very thankful for what I have been a part of during this time. My full time job and gaming have taught me lessons for each part of my life. Things from my job translate into game and vice versa.
I have been working toward a profession in gaming for the last four years through a verity of venues. I began with managing several different guilds as I played World of Warcraft. I have top end raid with some amazing raid teams (Horde and Alliance). I live stream (when I am not deployed lol) and I have some guides and videos on YouTube. Breaking into the gaming universe is not an easy task and I have had some incredible support from friends, family and advice from other streams and content creators.
The idea behind this blog is to share what I have learned from playing World of Warcraft and help the new players and those returning in the upcoming expansion Warlords of Draenor. I will also talk about other games I play from time to time and let you know what I think.
The games I am currently playing (when I have time) World of Warcraft, Archeage, Mass Effect 3 (one of my favorite games), Hearthstone, Thief, Guild Wars 2 (My Tuesday game) and Star Wars: The Old Republic. As you can see I really enjoy my MMO’s, the interaction makes the game and each has some amazing content to get lost in.
If you have, any questions please feel free to ask me and leave your feedback and comments below. I will respond as soon as I can. Thanks and look forward to talking to you all on a regular basis.

Terinn23


P.S. That is my Warrior Terinn from WoW.

No comments:

Post a Comment